Effective Date: October 25, 2023
1. Data Controller
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR), the data controller is The Website: NAZAH AFREEN, and you can contact us at [email protected].
2. Information We Collect and Why
Comments: When visitors leave comments on our site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, the visitor's IP address, and browser user agent string to aid in spam detection. An anonymized string created from your email address may be provided to the Gravatar service to check if you are using it. After approval of your comment, your profile picture becomes visible to the public alongside your comment.
Media: Visitors can download and extract location data from images on our website.
Contact Forms: If you contact us using the contact form or email address provided ([email protected]), we will collect additional information, including your full name, email address, the content of the message, attachments you may send, and other information you choose to provide. We process this data based on our legitimate interest in communicating with you, addressing your questions or concerns, and retaining a record of the communication.
Purchase/Sale of Goods or Services: If you become a customer, we will collect additional information required to complete the purchase and sale of the goods or services you request. This may include your name, email address, billing address, credit/debit card or payment information, and any other necessary information. We will collect and process this data to fulfill our contractual obligation to complete your order and retain it only as long as necessary. We utilize third-party data processors for payment processing, and we do not retain or have access to your payment information.
Third-Party Software and Services: We may link to third-party services and websites, and interacting with them may involve providing information about yourself. Such services have their own privacy policies and practices, and we do not control or own these third parties. Before using these services, review their privacy policies for information collection, use, and sharing practices.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We may disclose your personal data in the following circumstances:
- In the event of selling or acquiring any business or assets, your data may be shared with prospective sellers or buyers.
- If The Website: NAZAH AFREEN is acquired by a third party, customer data will be one of the transferred assets.
- When required by law, to comply with legal obligations, enforce agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of The Website: NAZAH AFREEN, our customers, and others.
4. Data Sharing with Third Parties
We share data with the following websites, ensuring GDPR compliance through data processing agreements or policy review:
- Analytics: Google Analytics
- Platform Servicing: WordPress.org
- Sharing Buttons: Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Goodreads, and Tiktok
5. Personal Data
We collect personal data when you provide it directly to us, such as when you request a free or paid resource, product, or service, fill out a form, or send an email. This information is used for the following purposes:
- To fulfill our service obligations and provide the requested information and services.
- To process and complete business transactions, including transaction confirmations and billing invoices.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
If we cannot process your personal data due to lack of consent or other reasons, we may not be able to achieve the above purposes.
6. Data Retention
Comments and their metadata are retained indefinitely for the purpose of recognizing and approving follow-up comments automatically. Other personal data is retained only for as long as necessary to fulfill the outlined purposes.
7. Data Location
Your personal data is stored and processed on servers within the European Economic Area (EEA). While we take measures to protect your data, please be aware that internet transmissions are not entirely secure, and data transmission is at your own risk.
8. Your Rights
If you have an account on our site or have left comments, you can request an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request the deletion or correction of your personal data. Please note that we may retain certain data for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Under the GDPR, individuals in relevant countries have the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data.
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data.
- Request limitations on our use and processing of your personal data.
- Request the portability of your personal data.
You also have the right to make a complaint to a government supervisory authority.
9. Contacting Us About Your Rights
You can contact us at [email protected] for any inquiries or requests related to your rights.
10. How We Use Your Information
Visitor comments are subject to automated spam detection. We use the data you provide to fulfill the requested service or product, notify you of policy or service changes, and, if you make a purchase, to provide updates